Weekly Golf Sign-Up with Golf Genius:
Our goal is to only use Golf Genius, it requires much less work for our volunteers and is more efficient. So, let’s all attempt to eliminate the use of sign-up sheets.
- Using Genius, you will receive an email from Sue Farrell with an invitation to sign up to play golf for the following week
- Select “Playing” or “Not playing” and send reply email back to Sue
- You will then receive a “do not reply” message from Golf Genius confirming your choice, with an an option to change your reply if needed. DO NOT select this option unless you are changing your reply.
- You will be notified by Tuesday via email of your tee time and playing partners.
- If there is an event (i.e. luncheon) that day you will receive another email from Sue with an invitation to sign up for the event, and you will need to select your reply if you are attending or not attending.
Day of Play Call the club ahead of arriving to give them your credit card, or to have them charge your account. If you have a cabin card you can turn that in at the club when you arrive. Arrive 15 minutes before your tee time to avoid unnecessary gathering. A person from the board or a hostess will be available to answer questions.
Scoring Since we will not be handling score cards as our method of recording scores for games, etc., we have created a new procedure. Two people from each foursome will need to keep all four scores using club scorecards. At the end of play the two people will validate the scores. Then then one person will email the scores with total scores, and by hole always starting with hole 1 (or hole 10 for the back nine) to Sue Farrell and Cathie Leiendecker-Foster. I know it is a bit different, but a great way to deal with our new situation. No need to memorize this, we will have this information for you when you pick-up your score cards. And, it is attached with the Golf Genius information.